Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Today is a better day...

I do feel better after a good night's sleep. I spoke with the nurse this morning about Olivia's feedings and I'm understanding how it works a little more. Again, she just needs time and practice. I wasn't understanding because she was doing so well and then she took a couple steps back. There really isn't a reason (which is what I was looking for and couldn't find) besides the fact that she is just not ready.
Please pray for Emma today. They are going to attempt getting her off of the jet. She will be on a conventional ventilator and they will raise her pressure to compensate for her being off the jet. So we will just wait and see. Her infection is gone now. They were waiting on that before they attempted to get her off of the jet. I'm a little anxious and nervous at the same time.
I'll post another blog at the end of the day to let you know how it goes.
Until then,
Bethany

No comments: