Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I spoke with the nurse...

I spoke with the nurse this morning and Emma's 6:00 a.m. blood gas was good. She is anywhere from 45%-60% oxygen. Her pressure is now 28. I don't know what the doctor's plans are for her today - they hadn't rounded yet when we talked. So we'll see...

The nurse told me after Olivia had come off of the oxygen not to be surprised if she had to go back on it because she has been breathing fast. But so far, she is still off which is good. She took 2 bottles last night and was able to drink all 16 ml. in 15 minutes. That is very good! We'll just keep on watching her too.

I'm trying to get packed. We are making a 3 day camping trip this weekend and I'm very much looking forward to it. I'm dying to get out there with nature and just drink it in. We'll see the girls Friday before we leave and Sunday when we get home.

Have a great day!!!
Bethany

No comments: