Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nesting...

Yes, I'm nesting. I scrubbed the bathroom that we painted last weekend. I cleaned the laundry room. I've gotten caught up with the laundry and have it all put away. I've dusted our bedroom. And I still have a list a mile long. If all goes well, Olivia will come home Saturday or Sunday. I plan on rooming in Friday night. I'm very anxious. I want to be all caught up so that when she comes home we can just sit and hold her and relax. We'll see how much I can get done in the next two days. : )
Olivia is eating all her feeds by bottle. She is up to 24 ml. (Remember she needs to get to 40 ml.) She is doing so well! I'm so proud of her. I'm ready for my girls to come home!!
Emma is doing awesome too!! She is doing so well on the c-pap that they are talking about switching her to the nasal cannula this weekend. Wow!!!! After that, they will get her down enough so that she can take a bottle and she'll be out that door before we know it. Incredible!!!! It has been a very long two months and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. My life will be caotic here real quick and I don't care!! : )

2 comments:

The Lueddecke's said...

Yea! I can't wait to meet them. Thanks for the posts. Take care and you're in our prayers!
love-nikki

Angel said...

Yeah, I'm so happy for you that Olivia is coming home this weekend!! Thank you Jesus!!!