Thursday, August 7, 2008

Due Date

Yes, today is August 7th, the twin's due date. They are 11 weeks old today. Emma is still hanging strong. She is still at 3 liters flow and 40% oxygen. I held her tonight for a short time. It was amazing just to look at her. She is sooo big compared to birth. She has tripled her size. She has really filled out.
Olivia is doing well too. We have a doctor's visit tomorrow and I think it will go well. I think the most challenging part will be taking Alyssa and Loren with me. We'll see how it goes.
I'm off to bed. I hope tonight goes as well as last night. : )

2 comments:

Gina Beckwith said...

This was Grace's due date too, granted, she was only 6 DAYS early! LOL!

Meercat said...

Happy (Duedate) Birthday, beautiful girls!!

Can't wait until Emma can be at home with you all.

Mir