Sunday, August 10, 2008

Down to 2...

Yes! Emma Grace moved down to 2 liters today at 12:30 p.m. and is doing well at 42% oxygen. We will hope that she stays strong at this rate. If she is doing well tomorrow, we might be able to try a bottle. That would be awesome!!!! We are definitely getting closer to coming home. I don't understand why, but it seems that it is always the hardest the closer it gets. You would think that it would be harder when it is farther away and doesn't seem like it is ever going to get better. At least for me, it gets harder as it gets closer.
A few of you have told me that they have had trouble posting a comment on the blog. Feel free to email me - I do love getting responses!!!! My email is miklikmb@yahoo.com.
Olivia is still doing great!! She seems to be doing well with this new formula. She is also doing better sleeping at night. I'm hoping to get in with Emma a lot more this week. Get her ready to come home. That would be awesome!!!
Well, I'm off to getting ready for the long night.
Love you to all!
Keep those prayers coming - they have really brought our girls a long way. Remember - Emma was not supposed to be with us and here she is. What a miracle! They both truly are!
I'll try to do pictures tomorrow. Oh...also...Alyssa got to hold Emma today. She loved it!
Good night!

No comments: