Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pictures






Here are some pictures that I have been promising. Yes, I caught Loren in the act of climbing on her highchair. My mom was right by her so I felt safe to capture the moment on camera. Here is Alyssa going out the door for preschool. Hope you enjoy them!
The x-ray and all the blood work came back fine. No infection and the x-ray didn't look any worse. So they are going to try and nipple her again. She only took 15 at her 5:30 p.m. I know she was going to try again at 8:30 p.m. We'll see how that goes. If she doesn't pick it up again and is able to tolerate it, we'll be back on track to getting the g-tube. Obviously, that is not our first choice. But until her lungs heal, it might be our only hope. Please pray that we will have patience and wisdom during this time. We want to do what is best for her.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh my word. That would have scared the crap out of me if I saw one of mine on the high chair. Good thing your mom was their!

Beautiful pictures!