Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We are having a pretty good day...

So....we are having a pretty good day. Not much change. These days feel like they are getting more and more common. Like we are running in circles and not going anywhere but at least we're running.

Olivia is up to 3 lb. 6 1/4 oz. Her oxygen hasn't changed. Still eating and pooping great. I changed her diaper tonight and it was poopy. So I put on a new one which she pooped everywhere on it as I'm putting it on. So then I put on another one which she decided she wasn't done pooping. So on to the fourth diaper and she was done. She probably lost some weight after that. They tried to do an eye exam but her eyes are a little too premature to tell how they are. They will check again in 2 weeks. Same for Emma. They also tried to do a hearing test and again she is still a little small. They will test her again in two weeks.

Emma had a chest x-ray that looked a tad bit better but not enough to change her settings. She was down to a rate of 27 but her gases weren't that great so they went back up to 28. Emma weighs 2 lb. 3 1/2 oz. She is eating and pooping great also. Not much new here. I keep taking in my milk and they keep drinking it all up. I took in 50 more bottles tonight.

Did I mention how much I love pumping? : ) Just a little humor.

Much love and Good night!

No comments: