Thursday, June 26, 2008

I spoke with two nurses this morning...

I spoke with two nurses this morning. The resident is supposed to be calling me here real soon. I still don't know what is wrong with Olivia. They did an x-ray and I'm waiting to hear the results. She is on antibiotics and she had a good night but we still don't know about the bloody stools. They are still holding her feeds. I'll give you an update when I know more on her.

Emma is doing a little better. She had a good morning blood gas so they moved her pressure down to 33 and her oxygen has been in the 40's which is good. They will do another blood gas at 8:00 a.m. ( in twenty minutes). I don't know if they a chest x-ray or not. Hopefully I'll find out more about her too soon.

Have a good day!! and thank you for the emails. I do enjoy reading them and they are encouraging to me even if I don't have time to respond.

No comments: