Thursday, October 9, 2008

Please gain weight...










So tomorrow we take Emma in for a weight check. She has not puked since Tuesday afternoon so I'm hoping we have some weight put on. We NEED her to have put on at least 2 ounces. Mike is going with me. I just don't want to deal with tomorrow by myself. If she has not put on enough weight, they will want to admit her and start doing tests and talk about the g-tube surgery again. We are not wanting to go that route. We just figured out why she was puking. I hope we at least get more time. It didn't help that she had 4 shots on Tuesday. Please pray for us tomorrow. I don't know that I could handle her going back in the hospital. Plus it would mean going to the PICU where I would need to be with her at all times. It's different than the NICU. Not that I want her back there either.
These pictures are amazingly similar to our children. I think the 3 pictures of Mike look like Olivia, Loren and Alyssa at their current stages of life. I think the picture of my mom and her twin look just like Emma. Go Figure!
I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I am sure that she has put on enough weight! We will be praying and thinking positive thoughts for you all tomorrow.