Monday, October 20, 2008

Got a minute

I hope as we get more into a routine, I can blog more.
Things are definitely getting better here. Emma is adjusting and that is great!!! Her reflux seems to be getting better. She spit up very little yesterday and has not had any problems with this morning's bottles. Plus she is the one demanding the bottles. I haven't looked at my calendar yet to see what appointments we are having this week. I should probably look at that. I do so much better in general when I don't have to go anywhere.
Here are a couple of funnies....
Last week I just had a very rough day of appointments....lugging all the kids to the hospital, etc. Well, Mike met me there and when I left he suggested I go to Sonic and get some food for me and the kids. I really love Sonic! So that is what I did. I got Alyssa a corn dog, Loren a grilled cheese and myself a double cheesburger. Well, I walked in the door and Emma was starving so I had to feed her. So I asked Alyssa if she would give Loren her food. So she did. I got done feeding Emma and went over to eat my food. I looked on Loren's highchair and she had devoured all of my double cheeseburger except half of one patty!!!!! Are you kidding me??? I was so looking forward to that. Not only that but she was sitting there with one of her legs out propped up on her highchair just lounging. Yep, I had a couple bites of her cold, not so good, grilled cheese sandwich. Definitely a bummer!!! But funny to others.
I have to go check on Olivia. I'll write more when I can and I'll send pictures too. Hopefully next time!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Praying and thinking about you all!