Sunday, January 4, 2009

We're back!!!



I know it has been forever and I'm sorry. We were gone for 2 weeks and are very glad to be back. We had a good time. We had a round of a little bit of sickness but no colds so that is good. Christmas morning Emma came off oxygen. Mike opened a card from Emma saying how great of a daddy he is and how much she loves him and that she wanted him to remember this Christmas of when she came off of oxygen at 4:00 a.m. She has been doing well ever since.
We got our computer fixed too. Yea! So I can write again. I would love to write more but I really have to get our Christmas decorations down. Enjoy the pictures!!

3 comments:

Gina Beckwith said...

I'd like to see about 100 more pictures to satisfy my needs of catching up! :)

Megan said...

Praise the Lord!
I have been praying!

Angel said...

The girls look great!!! Glad they're all better!!!