Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sweet, cute Loren






Loren is very creative in dressing herself. I never have to put anything on her to take these silly pictures. She'll just walk in the room looking like this and I know what closet or drawer she has raided. And I know what I will have to clean up. I love this girl!!!!

So a quick update about our appointment yesterday. Good news is that Emma has gained 8 oz. in 10 days. She now weighs 8 lb. 14 oz. We're getting there. She is off of oxygen for the most part. The only time I put it on her is when she is sleeping. And that isn't every time. It depends how well she is satting. If it goes below 90, I usually put it on. I love seeing her face with nothing on it. She is beautiful!!! All they did yesterday was draw her blood. I will know the results in a few days. If everything is normal, we will be done seeing the endocrinologist. We'll see what comes up!!