Thursday, January 15, 2009

Needing some help...

I'm needing to know if there is anyone that can help out taking Alyssa to and from preschool. It's Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 12:15 to 2:45 p.m. It is at Crossroads Methodist Church on the corner of 24 and Main. Emma is off of oxygen and doing well. But I'm finding when I take her out in this cold, she needs some help with the oxygen. So my hands are tied. Or even if someone could come sit with my kids while I take her. I can pay some each week for gas and time. My email is miklikmb@yahoo.com if you think you could help out.
Thanks!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey, it's a long shot but... I have a friend that recently moved to Washington and her boys are in preschool, maybe they go to the same one? I will check!

Gina Beckwith said...

I wish I could. That's about when i'm getting Landon ready. If I were in Washington, I TOTALLY would!