Monday, January 5, 2009

Lots of catching up...

First off let me say that I do have a lot of catching up but I think I need to get through this week first. I have decided that I'm at a stage right now that I can not get ANYTHING done. It is my highest frustration. Loren is very clingy - not sure why - I would blame it on teeth but I'm pretty sure she has them all. She wants to be held every minute. The twins are very clingy. Loren throws herself on the floor if I hold one of the twins and not her. Olivia cut her bottom two teeth over Christmas!!! Yea!!! But they are still working there way up. They have cut through but still have some room to grow. So I don't know if Emma is cutting hers too. I'm up to my elbows in laundry, dirty dishes, unpacking, ironing, dirty diapers....etc..... So I will end this as Olivia is screaming for me.

1 comment:

Gina Beckwith said...

Hey girlie. Email me soon. I'll come over and hold babies and do laundry! Miss ya!