Thursday, January 22, 2009

8 months old

Can you believe the girls are 8 months old today? Crazy!!! Emma rolled over yesterday for the 1st time. She is really coming along!! I think Olivia is cutting more teeth. I just need to put a permanent bib on her. Drool everywhere!! I don't have much time to blog today - much to do. Alyssa has a p.j. party at preschool. I wish I could have one. But I would want to sleep. Ben and Becky came down and stayed with us for a few days. It was so good to visit with them. Becky took some awesome pictures of the girls!! Hopefully I can post some soon. She is a sweetheart!! and takes really great pictures!! It was our first professional ones without the nasal cannula. Beautiful!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

oh I can't wait to see them!