Monday, April 21, 2008

You don't want to hear every t.v. show and book I've read...

I haven't sent out an update yet because I'm sure you don't want to hear every t.v. show and book I've read. It kills me to do bed rest but I know it is to heal Emma's heart.

Tomorrow is my next ultrasound at the hospital. So I will email you once I get home from that. I'm anxious to see how things are looking. I would love it if the hydrops were all gone. My Dr. said it could take me til 30 weeks (five weeks away) for that to happen. So I won't be disappointed if it is not. I hope Emma has started to grow. That is another thing that can't tell me unless the hydrops is gone because all the fluid in her belly, lungs and head would give a false reading of how big she is. So I don't know what they'll be able to tell.

I'm loving the gorgeous weather here!!!

Well, I will write tomorrow. Thanks for the continuous prayers for our girls!!!

No comments: