Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I just got a call from Bethany...

I just got a call from Bethany and they have completed the ultrasound. Olivia and Emma's hearts are still beating. They are waiting for the doctor to analyze the ultrasound and then come and talk with them. They are not out of the woods yet - they say 24 hours after the surgery and then also the first 3 days is the most critical time. But it is looking hopeful! After they meet with the doctor this morning they are going to release her and then have her back on Thursday for another ultrasound and Echo.

I know this has been an emotional roller coaster for us all - especially Mike and Bethany. I know they feel all of your support and prayers! God is Faithful!!!

Bethany will probably send an update later today if she is up for it - if not you'll be hearing from me again!

We have 2 more little fighters on our hands:)

Love - Aunt Alison

No comments: