Friday, April 25, 2008

Just a quick update...

Just a quick update. I had my gestational diabetes test come back a little above what they want to see. So I went in for a lengthy testing this morning. They took my blood, made me drink this awful sugary drink and contintued to take my blood every hour for the next 3 hours. Nothing like being poked 4 times. Not my idea of fun. Anyway, I'm not worried about this but I will find out next week what the results are. I'm just trying to get in as much adventure and experience as possible - I guess.

Blood pressure is still good.

My girls are living it up in St. Louis with their cousins, aunt and grandma. Alyssa and Claire are attached at the hip. Loren is probably just entertained to watch her 9 cousins do what they do.

I have an ultrasound next Monday. I'll email with the results.

No comments: