Wednesday, March 18, 2009







So let's see.....

I think I didn't update on Alyssa's eyes. He thinks they are doing better but we still need to hit it hard. This was good news because she does not have to wear contacts for now. We need to keep this patch going. It is the hardest thing to do. I struggle to find the time and energy to keep it on her for long periods of time. But I just keep trying. This picture is of her new glasses that are on order. Her prescription had changed so it was time to get new glasses. She really wanted these hidious barbie ones. So I convinced her that these cute ones were barbie too. And they were. So that is what we got.

Emma finally hit 11 lbs. Yea!!!! What a continous struggle. My new problem/challenge is that she is getting stronger (which is good) but her suck is stronger which scares her when she eats. Her food is coming out faster and she doesn't know what to do with it. So I'm working with fixing that. I think it is getting better.

The picture of my sister (pregnant with her 10th child) and I is at a Hearts At Home conference. We had a great time!

The picture of Loren is her little self trying to get out of bed. What am I going to do with her???????

Well, enjoy the pictures. My next ones will be of Emma.

No comments: