Thursday, March 26, 2009

Puke, puke and more puke...

What a hard week!
Loren was the 1st to get sick. Puking, fever and diarrhea. Then Olivia. Then I thought we were done. Nope - next it was me. Boy I am glad Mike was off work this week. But then the last and worst was Emma. Of all people, why does Emma have to get sick? Been through enough, weighs next to nothing anyway....

So she is on her second day of vomiting. Fever is gone. She has lost 2 pounds. She is down to 9 lb. She is 10 months old and weighs the weight of a new born. Aughh!!! This is what stresses me. But I just have to keep telling myself that she will be over it soon and then we can start gaining weight again.

I was able to order 7 cases of the high calorie Enfacare today. Thank you to my church family!!! It means more to us that you will ever know!!! She is definitely going to need it now more than ever.

Well, I'm going to get back to laundry - the never-ending pukey kind.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I also at 10 months weighed 9 pounds...now my weight is something I rather NOT share. It will catch up with her! I am praying for YOU ALL. Quick recovery and complete healing in your house!!!!