Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day of poop....

If you are queasy by the title...don't keep reading.
So yesterday I was getting ready in my room. The girls were in the living room. Olivia was playing on the floor. I walk in to find that Loren was playing dolls with Olivia. Loren had taken off Olivia's pajamas and was in the process of changing Olivia's diaper. The diaper was off. She had the wipes in her hands ready to wipe. The only thing was there was this huge log that had rolled off the diaper onto the floor. Lovely!!!! I about flipped...then kept my cool, took a picture (had to show Mike), then went on to clean it up. After I showed Mike that night I deleted it. It would make anyone throw up so I didn't post it.
Then I'm giving all the kids baths and Loren decides to poop in the tub. Lovely again!!!
Enough pooping stories.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Poop stories are the best! Thanks for sharing! ;}

Unknown said...

Thank goodness you have that carpet cleaner!

Ms.Tracie said...

I bet Olivia is gonna give u lots of chances to FILL a photo album!!

Kelly said...

Too funny, especially that you stopped to take a pic! Humor sure helps to get through the day!
Kelly