Monday, March 9, 2009

Head in the tree...











O.k. so this picture is hilarious. I walked into the kitchen and this is what I saw. Then I saw Olivia through the tree. Little stinker. She had taken a branch and pulled the whole thing down on her head. Thankfully, she was not hurt.

We road tripped it this weekend to Cincinnati and had a great time!!! This is a picture of Olivia in the car chillin like a cutie does.
Emma fell asleep in her exersaucer.
Loren LOVES to act like she is driving the car. (We are in trouble)
Alyssa is drinking out of her sprite bottle.

Emma cut her first tooth this weekend. I'm pretty sure the second is almost through. But Yea! So exciting!!! She is up to 10 lb. 13 oz. Another exciting thing!!! Olivia is up to 16 lb. 10 oz. She is crawling like crazy. Emma is starting to be much more active too. As she grows you can tell that it allows her to do so much more.

I need to unpack so I'll write more later but enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love all the new pictures and the great news!!!!
God is Good!

Angel said...

The tree picture is hilarious!!! Good that she's having fun!!!! And I've had similiar happenings with poop rolling out of the diaper onto the floor! Life is full of surprises!