Monday, November 17, 2008

Colts Rule!!!





























Wow!!! So I have some catching up to do. First of all, Mike and I took a last minute trip to IN. I haven't been out since last April and that was for surgery in Cincinnati. Before that, it has been since probably January. It felt great to get out of the state for a little bit!!! Yes we took all four girls. The trip there was crazy. Loren was the least happy. But we made it. We had a very relaxing Saturday. Sunday Mike and I went to the Colts game in their new stadium. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Stac and Mark!!!!! We love you!!!
It was again great to get out by ourselves for the second time and just enjoy each other. Awesome game!!!!
Both sets of grandparents split the girls up and watched them for us. Thank you!!!
Emma is doing really well. We have weaned her down to once a day on her Lasix and she is doing great!!! Her oxygen has come down and she is now consistently at 3/16. I just brought her down further to 1/8 because she is satting 99/100. So we'll see what this week brings. We have a weight check on Wednesday along with blood work this week. I know she is doing better. There have been so many changes.
Her soft spot is not sunken in. She is much more alert and happy. She is not sleeping all the time. She is not puking. She is hungry and is eating great!!! I'm truly amazed!! I'm excited for the doctors to see her again. If she keeps this up and is gaining weight then I'm going to cancel her GI appointment. We'll just hope and pray and see.

3 comments:

Gina Beckwith said...

YESSSS! That is awesome! I'm glad you had a great time! Great job on the growth of the girls! I'm so proud of you! God is GREAT!

Kelly said...

I love all of these good posts! So jealous of your weekend trip. But you guys deserve it, so I am glad you had a good time.

Megan said...

I am glad you two got to get out again and even more for a COLTS game. How exciting!

I am glad emma is doing well. I am praying!!!