Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Step back...

We started the day improving on oxygen...then it went downhill. She is not happy and that is hard on me and then I feel guilty for feeling that way. I'm tired and frustrated. I've broken down several times today. She is very frustrated going 5 days without eating and not feeling well. I can't blame her. I just wish I could feed her. They suctioned out one of her lungs today...it had blood in it. I don't know if that set her back or if they turned down the oxygen too much and it sent her back up...I don't know. And there is nothing I can do about it. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hang in there, Bethany! I can't imagine what you are going through but remember how strong you have been through the past year and 1/2 and how far you have all come. Emma is one tough little girl! I'm sure it's so frustrating to hear that she took 2 steps forward and then 3 steps back but if each day brings at least one baby step forward at some point...that is progress. Keep your head up and know that you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers! Take care and hugs to all!

Megan said...

PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING!!!