Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The same...

Not much to say...there is no change. She was in better spirits towards the end of the day though. She would throw her toys on the floor and watch daddy pick them up. I know I got a lot of pleasure watching that one. : )
I hope to see some improvement soon. 7 liters of oxygen at 90% is not good. We can't let her lungs get damaged worse than they are. I have some questions for the dr. tomorrow about some options...please pray that we know what to do.
I feel better after a very stressful day. I was able to talk with some good friends to help me with some of the issues I've been having and I do feel better. I hate to vent frustrations out on other people but it does help just to be heard. Please keep praying that Emma's lungs will heal. I'm getting concerned as the days go by that there is no improvement.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can vent to me anytime! I hope I was a helpful ear and not too negative toward OSF. I'm on YOUR side!