Saturday, December 20, 2008

Note from Olivia Michelle

Gurgle gurgle smile laugh hi this is Olivia Michelle I'm using my middle name so you don't get me I am at Grandpa's computer everyone is asleep except Grandma and me I had my bottle and burped 4 times Grandma clipped my nails so I wouldn't hurt my sister Emma when we play hands hitting each other mostly I hit her but I don't hurt her really it's just play
We had a really long trip we came the safe way by 74 but there were flashing red and blue lights which were sparkling so they made us take a detour so it was a 6 hour trip instead of 3 and i/2 so we did make it but right before we got to Grandpa's Emma pooped and Mommy was between us in the back seat and could hardly take the surprise smell My big sis said " Mom, did you toot?" So after two movies and more we got there through the ice storm

My Dad was a great driver and the passrenger seat beside him was so full of suitcases and Emma's oxygen stuff that the neighbors asked if we are moving and then the McDonald's window person asked if we were moving and THEN the second McD window person asked the same thing!!! My Dad kept answering NO We're going home forCHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

Grandpa had some chili hot on the stove using the tomatoes that Aunt Evelyn canned and Uncle Charlie grew Thank God for them actually they just came in the back door They were surprised at me I don't know why I guess just because I am VERY ALERT and impressive After all I've been through a lot but Emma has been through more and is 2/3 my size but I adore her anyway

Well Grandma read me The Crippled Lamb about Joshua a lamb and Abigail a cow and the manger scene And we danced in the Living Room to her singing O HOLY NIGHT in a whispered tone cause Loren is asleep in the portacrib there

The Christmas lights are so pretty

Uncle Charlie brought Mommy some New Skin for her cracked finger from washing out my bottles ...


SO MERRY CHRISTMAS all of you Love and hugs and a little bit of spit up but nothing like i used to do Olivia Michelle I'm talking can you hear me?? bye

No comments: