Friday, January 15, 2010

So this morning I woke up to Olivia, in her crib, stark naked with a poopy diaper removed and poop everywhere. Lovely! And to make matters more humorous...today Alyssa and Loren have watched and rewatched (about 30 times) the Huggies commercial where the guy is changing the baby boy and he takes the diaper off and the baby pees all over the ceiling. They guy covers him up and then uncovers him again to change his diaper, thinking the baby was done peeing and the baby pees all over the wall and lamp and pillows, his coat ...meanwhile my girls are laughing their butts off. Loren looks at me and says "Mommy, baby peed wall". I'm thinking that you wouldn't be laughing if you had to clean it up. Just you wait!!!! : )

I'm ready for the girls surgery next week. I'll be a hermit until then making sure we don't have any sickos postponing it. I just want it done. : )

Well, I must go ...someone is calling my name. Imagine that!!!

No comments: