Monday, January 11, 2010

I am feeling a little better....they always say that blogging is free therapy and it is true. Sometimes I just need to write my feelings out and the weight lifts off me. I'm getting my strength for the two surgeries coming up next week. These will be easy and I'm so thankful that Emma and Olivia are young enough to not know what is going on. Thank the Lord for that!!!! Then we will meet with the ENT for Emma in February and decide when to do that surgery. Then we should have a break for at least a year hopefully. After these next three, we will have had 18 surgeries in 8 years of marriage. And we are still married. : ) Just having the children in the NICU, we were told a lot of marriages do not make it. Very sad...

Well, Emma is walking and I LOVE it!!!! It truly is a joy!!! A wonderful Christmas present! I could not ask for more!!!

I can't wait to see how much she weighs at her next check. I think she will get weighed Thursday when the visiting nurse comes by. If not, I know she will be weighed next week before surgery. I'll let you know how that goes. : )

Have a great night!!
Bethany

No comments: