Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Great day...



What a day!!!!

We had a home visit with the nurse. Last week, Emma weighed 14 lb. 10 oz. This time she weighed 15 lb. 6 oz. Awesome improvement!!!! The formula must be helping. Anyone that has extra Enfamil coupons, please send them my way.
So then she is just playing around and she is standing by the trunk. She turns and starts walking to the nurse...she took 4 steps. I could not believe my eyes. I think my jaw hit the floor. : ) Then she crawled over by the door and stood on the rug for about 10 seconds all by herself not holding onto anything. Little showoff!!!!! I've never seen her do any of that. I'm so proud of her. She really is a fighter and she proves it everyday. I love good days and steps forward. Keep them coming Emma!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

GO EMMA GO EMMA GO GO GO EMMA!!