Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Museum







Last weekend we had a bit of a breather. I think that is really what we needed. We took the twins to my parents and Mike and I took the older two to the Children's Museum in Indy. It was really great and I think the girls just soaked up our attention. Then we stayed in Kokomo for the weekend for Tom's birthday party.

I guess sometimes I just need to break down to feel better. Letting all those emotions and stress out probably helped.

A few updates...Alyssa's eye is not improving so she will be fitted for a contact next week. She will wear this along with the patch. So we'll see. We are down to our last options. Emma is up to 14 lb. 13 oz. I'll be very glad when she breaks 15 lb. They will be 1 and a half years old on Nov. 22nd. Olivia is 22 lb. 13 oz. So they are exactly 8 lbs. apart. I hope that Emma starts walking soon. They will be back in a short while to evaluate her again and we might have to start up therapy. We'll see...

Enjoy the pictures!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Both of them are so precious!