Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Shots and weights...

Sunday, Feb. 1st, our nurse came out to give the girls their RSV shots. They have to get weighed to know how much of the shot to give them. So the nurse had been here January 2nd to do the last shot. At that time, Emma weighed 8 lb. 6 oz. Sunday (a month later) Emma weighed 9 lb. 13 oz. She gained a pound and a half in a month. Really, really great!!!! Olivia weighed in at 14 lb. 14 oz. Both are doing very well. We have Emma's NICU appointment on Feb. 10th. Hopefully at that point she will be off all machines, oxygen and meds. Wouldn't that be great!!!! I just ended her last breathing treatment. I need to see how she will do while I still have her on a machine. So far, she is doing incredibly!!!! We'll see what they have to say.
Well, I'm off to get Alyssa from preschool. What a miserably cold day!!!! I'm so ready for Spring!!! Please get here soon!!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

yah!!!
I'm also ready for spring even though here in VA we have only had one real snow.