Friday, February 20, 2009

Not going anywhere and loving it...

I really enjoy the days that we are all at home. Don't get me wrong...Hermitville is no fun either. But pretty much every day I'm loading up all my kiddos and it's just nice to not do that today. I was actually able to get everyone down for their naps and they were able to finish them for once. Nice!!!
Olivia and Emma are really growing. Emma weighed in today at 10.4 on my scale. That is with a dry diaper on and socks and of course her pulsox probe. So I think we are gaining. She loves to talk and smile. She is just so pleasant to be around. Not that demanding - yet. Olivia is a mover and a shaker. She has started to crawl some. Oh I am so not ready for this!!! She keeps me on my toes.
The thing that is funny and irritating all at once is this. Emma takes a pacifier and I love it! Olivia used to take one and suck her thumb and she has decided against both. This has been awhile now. Well, Olivia will crawl her little self over and take Emma's pacifier and put it in her mouth. Emma is usually not happy about that. Then I have to wash it because Olivia has a small cold. I keep telling Olivia that she had her chance to use one and she still can but she can't keep doing this to Emma. It's like "No thanks, I don't want one but I'll go take hers". How about that? What a stinker!!!
Loren is Loren. Loren does things when she gets mad. She'll hit her leg. She'll take off her clothes. And her new thing is she will drool/spit out her mouth until it is on the highchair or on her belly. Again...lovely!!!
Alyssa is growing up and is so sweet!! I'm just loving her brain right now and how sweet she is. She is so motherly to her sisters. I'm ready and I'm not ready for her to go to kindergarden. It is a good thing we still have a little while.
Well, I must go. Until I have another 5 minutes to spare.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Thanks for the update on everyone. So glad to hear such great news.