Monday, October 12, 2009

Test results..

My test results came back from my cyst basically saying that it was infected. The cloudiness in the fluid that was drained from my cyst was not cancer cells but blood and cells that were trying to fight off the infection. I meet with the dr. on the 30th to discuss where we go from here. If he is concerned that it could go into cancer or the infection might come back then we might talk about going in and taking it out. If he isn't concerned then we will probably just continue monitoring it. But overall, great news!

The girls are getting over a sinus infection. Lovely!!!! I'm so ready to be done with this. We have a crazy, busy month traveling and busy, busy!!!!! I'm be ready for November. : )

This was short but I need to go see what Olivia is tearing apart. : )

No comments: