Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So...I'm registering Alyssa for Kindergarten today. I don't think I'm ready. Although it will be nice to have a much quieter house. But I'm hoping Loren will take over and start talking some. Not for the noise sake but for the communicating sake.
Emma has done amazingly since she was discharged from the hospital. Has 6 new teeth and is eating very well. I don't know how much she weighs. She is pulling herself up to a standing position and is crawling very fast! I'm so grateful for her health right now.
We just had an eye check up for Alyssa. No improvement. So frustrating!!! She has even worn her patch for some long days...9 and 10 days...oh well, he is content with the fact that her eye has not gotten worse. With school starting, we can only patch once she gets home at night. So our time is limited. We have 3 more years to try and get this eye working. Once she hits 9, it's set.
Olivia is almost walking. Not ready for that either. :) She is a very sweet, squishy girl. Did I mention she talks a lot?!?!!
I must feed these people now. Must go.

No comments: