Monday, April 6, 2009

Fever...

Loren spiked with a high fever last night. No other symptoms so I'm not sure where that came from. She is sleeping now since she was up all night so I don't know if she still has a fever. Emma is getting over her cold/cough. That keeps her up - especially when she coughs and her pacifier goes flying out of her mouth. Olivia is still cutting teeth so she is up a lot at night. I feel like I'm in the NICU because the girls room is across from each other. They all cry at once and I'm having to hand sanitize as I enter and leave a room. I do not want the twins sick if I can help it. It is such a high fever I would probably have to hospitalize the twins if they got that high. Please pray this ends and we all start sleeping again. I have not slept through the night in over two weeks and it's getting old. I'm pretty much up midnight to 5 a.m. every night.

Other than that, we are looking forward to a getaway in Indy with my family!!! I'm soooooooooooooooo excited!!! Another reason I need the kids to be healthy.
Well, I need to get back to mothering.

Hopefully I will get a weight on Emma today. She has had a cold so she might have lost another half pound. We'll see....

1 comment:

Jarrad, Misty, Jenna, Josie Odle said...

Hang in there chickie! I just read a few of your last posts...my favorite motto is "This too shall pass!" I had to laugh at the picture of you in the grocery store, as I had a similar post right after we had Josie and it was complaining about 2 kids in the grocery! I'm right there with you! You're an awesome Mom and just think about all the years ahead when you'll look back and think how easy it all was! Take care!