Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A BIG Thank you...

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all of those who have reached out to us over the last year. Some I don't even know. We have received help without even knowing who it has come from. Thank you to my awesome Aunt and Uncle for helping with Emma's formula. Thank you to our church family for helping with Emma's formula. Beside our refridgerator is a tall stack of high calorie formula to get us through the next couple of months to try and get some meat on this girl's bones. Thank you to my mommy and me group for being there for me spiritually, mentally and physically. Thank you mom for practically living with us and taking care of our two day in and day out. Thank you for all the meals during the time we were in the hospital and on bedrest. Thank you for helping watch our children while we visited our other children in the hospital. Thank you to the ladies that cleaned my house while I was on bedrest. Thank you to my neighbor who has been my angel that knows exactly when I need someone to give me a break and watching all four of my kids (even when they were on oxygen and on all the machines) - You are very brave. :) Thank you ladies from our church for giving Mike and I the day to go Christmas shopping for our children. Thank you for praying for us continually - especially when our strength was drained. You all have ministered to us tremendously. You have been such a blessing!!! It is hard to sit back and let others take care of you. But in a way, I felt God's love through you. We try to do so much on our own and try to control things that sometimes I don't think we let God give to us - to receive all the blessings and joys that He has for us. I know I haven't named everyone individually but thank you ALL!!!!! I love each and every one of you!!! God Bless each and every one of you!!!!
Love,
Mike, Bethany, Alyssa, Loren, Emma and Olivia

1 comment:

Kelli725 said...

Hey Bethany...this is Kelli, Matt Lear's wife. I'm trying to catch up on your blog but I wanted to tell you that your daughters are beautiful! Looks like you had a nice trip to carribean cove! The kids love that place! Back to reading.... :)