Thursday, March 25, 2010




I haven't updated very much lately and I do need to get my camera going again. Doctors appointments seem to be slowing down but I seem to be getting busier. I think a lot of it is this stage we are at with Emma and Olivia. They want to be held ALL the time and I'm not allowed to sit down....I must be standing up holding both. Boy, do my arms hurt? : ) I hope this stage will pass soon but we'll see. Emma is growing strong. She is up to 16 lb. 10 oz. so I am thrilled. We have her on plain whole milk right now. Olivia weighs 25 lb. 6 oz. Emma is walking around like crazy which I love to see. I hope she starts talking a lot more here soon. We will probably go ahead and start speech therapy soon.

I can't write long but I will hopefully get some more blogs and pictures up soon.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Great pictures...they are such beautiful girls!! Thanks for sharing.
Hugs to all!

Megan said...

I do still read your blogs and pray for you and the family. I have not been on here very much, but love reading ur posts. Hang in there! You are stronger than you think! :D P.S. your girls get more and more pretty in every picture!