Thursday, July 16, 2009

Florida










Yes, I know...haven't got to blogging about Florida. I came home to 3 sick kids and had to admit one in the hospital with pneumonia. I kind of got sidetracked. So...here are some pictures!! I had the best time! I read "The Associate" (John Grisham's new book) and "My Sister's Keeper". We watched 4 movies- Seven pounds (loved it), He just not that into you (Loved it), Benjamin Button (good but slow going and weird), and Revolutionary Road (Sucked!!!!)(excuse my language). I slept, laid out and enjoyed eating all my food by myself. No one called me mommy and it was nice. No one demanded of me (Even Alison). Just kidding. I was very refreshed to come home and so ready to see all my little ones and Mike! And I really needed that extra energy to be in the hospital that whole next week. So God must have known. : )

So I just need to schedule this trip every year!!!! and I'll be great!!!!

1 comment:

cseiter said...

Hi Allison!!

from Chris S.