Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I welcome life because it makes me feel human and yet it stresses me out. I like getting out of the house and going to things because I feel like I'm not shut up in a house and I actually have a life and yet, most things I do - stress me out. For example, Walmart shopping the other day, made me feel productive and it was nice to come out of my hole. But the part of Loren screaming and spitting all through Walmart was not so pleasant. Loren has just started her temper tantrum 3 year old phase. I love this girl and it is a good thing. : )

We visited my nephew in Cincinnati and ended up taking Loren to the ER for 8 stitches in her cheek - same cheek with the dog bite - she fell on a sharp object. Another reason, we need to stay home. She doesn't get hurt in our house, just ones in other states. : )

The twins are in their twin beds and are doing well. They have actually taken naps the past two days. We painted their room purple. Very fun!!!!

I really should be ironing right now but I'm not....(just thinking)

Alyssa is doing much better with her orthodontist appointments. She has her expander in now and has taken responsibility to make sure we tighten it and are on top of things. Now, we need to get back to patching her eyes. But she came up with a good "reward" system. If she wears it two hours a day for 7 days, she gets to go to ToysRUs. (We really need to budget in her reward systems).

She is doing very well in school. She had wonderful grades and has a really great teacher.

Loren is growing up fast. But you can't say anything about her being in school because she is not, she is in preschool. She will correct you in a heartbeat. She is in love with horses. She is currently wearing her outfit for the 3rd day now because it has horses all over it....yes, I will choose which battle I'm willing to fight and this is not one of them.

Emma is doing extremely well!!!! Her speech has taken off!!! We will be getting her hearing tested soon with a sedated hearing exam but I really think she is hearing. At least way better than before her surgeries. She is possibly done with physical therapy - we are currently reevaluating to see what the next step is. We are wondering if her eye is tracking. We have an appointment coming up to see what the doctor thinks.

Olivia is doing well - being loud and using a very whining, high pitched voice and saying "why?" ALL the time. She is a ham and loves attention.

Twins are destroying my room so I must go....augh!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

trustNjesus, dear.
God bless your indelible souls.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.